ELITE Business Women
The results of the Mastercard Index of Women Entrepreneurs 2018 study show that, of the total business in Romania, 28.9% are owned by women.
- On average, family businesses have about five women in executive management;
- Women make up 22% of the management team of a medium-sized family business;
- 55% of family businesses have at least one woman on the board;
- The boards of directors of 8% of the family business have 50% or more women in their composition.
CURRENT SITUATION OF THE FUNDING PROGRAMS
Grant programs or Start-up Nation programs
- Accelerators / hubs (up to 50k);
- Angel seed / business investments (50k500k);
- Venture Capital / Private Equity Investments (Catalyst Romania, GapMinder, BlackSea Fund, Early Game Ventures) – investments between 500k – several million Euros.
It is a financing program dedicated to women entrepreneurs from Romania.
- It is an Association as a legal entity under the umbrella of Elite Business Women, founded by Bianca Tudor
- Elite Business Women Business Club reinvests 40% of the membership to fund EBW Investment Fund
- Based on the concept of Affiliate Marketing, Elite Business Women is the FIRST SME to put this concept into practice, after the multinationals Vodafone and AXA
- It is funded EXCLUSIVELY by small businesses founded by women for women, as an example of a collaborative economy or sharing economy
- Women entrepreneurs when joining the Elite Business Club become Affiliate Members, financiers but also BENEFICIARIES of the EBWIF investment program
- 20% of the value of a new membership recommended through EBWIF goes as a BONUS to the Affiliate Member
- 20% of the value of a new member’s membership goes to the Investment Fund, where once a year women-founded businesses are financed
- All funding applications are ONLINE
Because we aim to grow together with the SME segment in Romania as well as globally!
Of the 800,000 companies in RO, only 40,000 are profitable. However, both in Romania and in Europe, the economy is supported 95-97% by the SME sector.
- Eligible areas: education, health, IT&C, services, AI, social entrepreneurship, manufacturing, marketing, consulting, etc.
- The woman entrepreneur, owner or co-owner of the financed company to be a graduate / attend at least one ENTREPRENEURSHIP course
The company financed to submit a 6-month Financial Report containing the balance and execution budget of the project financed by EBWIF
- The woman entrepreneur, owner or co-owner of the financed company to agree to appear in the promotion campaigns and research activities related to EBWIF
THE COMPANY AGREES TO CONCLUDE A CONTRACT OF FINANCING
THE COMPANY WILL HAVE A ROI TO ELITE BUSINESS WOMEN INVESTMENT FUND
ONLINE submission of the applicant’s form
Direct voting on the platform (49% the community, 49% EBIF board, 2% Golden Vote)
Announcing the winning companies
Funded entrepreneurs must have completed an entrepreneurship course or take a maximum of 3 months
The company understands and agrees to reimburse 50% of the financing if it does not meet the performance indicators
The money can be granted in two installments, with the interim verification of the budget execution
The company undertakes to participate for 3 months in MasterMind with the EBW team of specialists
- payment of the consulting services for the preparation, but also for the implementation of the project;
- payment marketing & promotion services;
- participation in trade fairs and conferences;
- coaching, training & mentoring 20% of the funding amount;
- web services & branding 20% of the financing value;
- acquisitions of means of work (computers, licenses) with co-financing 50% entrepreneur.
– 6 financing scholarships of 15,000 euros each, 6 companies in which to invest for growth;
– 6 financial education & entrepreneurship courses with strategic partners;
– To attract investments to this financing program in the area of multinational private companies and SMEs;
– Let’s launch it nationwide