- Categories of personal data processed
- Purposes and basis of processing
- How we protect the information
- Who has access to the information collected from you
- Sharing information with third parties
- Rights of data subjects
- Duration for which we process your data
1. CONTACT DATA
The ebw.business website is owned and managed by ELITE BUSINESS WOMEN S.R.L, a Romanian company, which can be contacted in the following ways:
by phone: 0733 943 787
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- address: Geneve entrance, no. 7, office 16, Bucharest
- National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing: https://www.dataprotection.ro
The document you are just reading at the moment is, in fact, one of the ways in which we want to show you that the trust you give us is not one-sided, and that we, in our turn, are taking all the necessary measures to make your visit to our site as enjoyable as possible.
For any questions or concerns regarding the terms used below or any other issues regarding how we understand to keep your data confidential, please contact us at the following address: email@example.com.
3. The categories of personal data processed
1. Information provided directly by the user
When you subscribe to a service provided by ELITE BUSINESS WOMEN S.R.L, we may ask you what your name is, what your email address is, and we may ask you for other personal information. The more information you provide voluntarily, the better we can customize the information you provide at your next visit.
If, in order to create your user account on the Site, you use your Facebook or Google account, ELITE BUSINESS WOMEN S.R.L will process the following public profile data displayed by the respective applications: username, email address.
2. Information from the server traffic report
When you visit a site, you disclose certain information about yourself, such as your IP address, the time of your visit, the place where you entered our sites. ELITE BUSINESS WOMEN S.R.L, like other operators, records this information.
If you are a visitor to our Site, ELITE BUSINESS WOMEN SRL will process your personal data that you provide directly in the context of using the Site, such as the data you provide in the contact / questions / section. complaints, to the extent that you contact us in this way.
3. Information obtained through cookies
- we estimate the size of the audience and the usage patterns;
- we store information regarding your preferences, which allows us to personalize our websites according to your individual interests;
- to recognize you when you return to our Sites.
You should be aware that some sections of our site will not be able to be viewed normally if you have set your browser to reject cookies.
You should also remember that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information in the online media, online forums, email program, FTP program, discussion groups, chat services, information disclosed by yours can be easily collected and used by unauthorized persons.
Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any type of information you provide to us, so that the transmission of information in an inappropriate environment is done at your own risk.
You should also understand that you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of information (passwords, usernames, etc.) related to the accounts you have acquired as a result of using the services offered by us.
4. Purposes and basis of processing
ELITE BUSINESS WOMEN S.R.L uses the information collected from you in several ways, depending on the type of information collected:
– Information provided directly by the user: this information is used only for the purpose of personalizing the services you provide and verifying your identity, in order to execute any contracts between you and our company following your use of the services of purchasing EBW tickets and membership EBW
– Information collected from the server traffic report: this type of information helps us identify which sections of our site are sections of interest to users. ELITE BUSINESS WOMEN S.R.L also collects the IP addresses of its users for the safe administration of our computer system and for the purpose of avoiding criminal activities;
– For marketing activities, newsletters, respectively for transmission, by means of distance communication (e-mail, sms) of commercial communications regarding the products and services offered by us, through the Website.
Basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent, if you choose to provide it.
To unsubscribe from receiving such commercial communications you can use the option at the end of each email / sms containing commercial communications.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. The refusal to provide consent for the processing of your data for this purpose will have no negative consequences for you.
In order to carry out various analyzes, reports on the functioning of the Site, the development of profiles of consumer preferences, mainly, in order to improve the experience offered on the Site.
Theme: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of permanently improving the customer experience on the Site. Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide data for this purpose will have no negative consequences for you.
5. HOW WE PROTECT THE COLLECTED INFORMATION
The confidentiality and protection of the information collected from you are a priority for us.
ELITE BUSINESS WOMEN S.R.L does not provide the collected information to third parties without your prior and express consent. Any statistics regarding the traffic of our users, which we will provide to third-party advertising networks or to partner sites, is provided only as a data set and does not include any personally identifiable information about any individual user.
When we receive the information transmitted by you, we guarantee that we will make every effort to ensure their security in our systems, in accordance with the security standards imposed by the applicable legislation in force.
6. WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU
Except as outlined above, ELITE BUSINESS WOMEN S.R.L will not disclose any personally identifiable information about its users to third parties without first receiving the express consent of the users in this regard.
At the same time, however, ELITE BUSINESS WOMEN S.R.L may disclose user identification information when the law expressly provides this or when this is necessary to protect the rights and interests of ELITE BUSINESS WOMEN S.R.L.
In conclusion, when you access the ELITE BUSINESS WOMEN SRL sites and are asked to disclose information about you, you will only disclose this information to the ELITE BUSINESS WOMEN SRL sites, unless the service or information is provided in partnership with another site or service.
However, whenever such a service is provided in partnership with another site, you will be informed of this, prior to the provision of information from you. In the idea of providing services to the highest standards, it is necessary to share your personal information with the site or the co-partner service. If you do not want your data to be shared, you can do so by not allowing data transfer by not using that specific service.
7. SHARING OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
The ELITE BUSINESS WOMEN S.R.L sites can use the services of some advertising companies to set the advertising targets and to support advertising campaigns and other messages specific to the marketing activity.
These companies can collect anonymous data through cookies. To the extent this will happen, ELITE BUSINESS WOMEN S.R.L will ensure that all partner companies will respect the rights of the data subjects.
8. Rights of the data subjects
- In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 on the protection of personal data, you have, as regards the processing of personal data, the following rights:
- The right to be informed about data processing;
- The right of access to personal data;
- The right to rectify personal data;
- The right to delete;
- The right to restrict the processing of personal data;
- The right to the portability of personal data;
- Right to object;
- Rights related to automated decision making and profiling;
- The right to address you with a complaint to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing;
Our company assures the exercise of some of these rights through this document, for the exercise of the other rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Duration for which we process your data
As a matter of principle, we will process your personal data as much as is necessary to achieve the processing purposes mentioned above.
If you are a client, we will process your data for the entire duration of the contractual reports and subsequently according to the legal obligations that fall under the task of ELITE BUSINESS WOMEN SRL (eg, in the case of financial-accounting supporting documents for which the retention period provided by law it is 10 years from the end of the financial year during which they were drawn up).
If you are a customer and you exercise the option to delete the user account, by pressing the Delete Account button in the Information section of my account, ELITE BUSINESS WOMEN SRL will interpret this action as your option to unsubscribe from receiving commercial communications through that we keep you informed about the products and services offered through the site. In this sense, if you choose to delete your user account, we will no longer send you emails and / or sms like that.
However, we would like to inform you that deleting your account will not have the effect of automatically deleting your personal data. If you do not wish to process your personal data or you wish to delete your data, you can exercise the rights detailed above.
If you withdraw your consent for the processing of data for marketing purposes, ELITE BUSINESS WOMEN SRL will cease processing your personal data for this purpose, without affecting the processing carried out by ELITE BUSINESS WOMEN SRL based on the consent you have expressed before its withdrawal. .